Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta Careers
Sheraton Suites-Galleria is looking for hard-working, energetic individuals who can excel in an upscale hospitality environment and exceed the lofty guest expectations in the city's 4-star 3-diamond hotel. Our hotel has recently finished an extensive renovation and boasts beautifully appointed accommodations.
We offer the following comprehensive benefit package to all full-time associates, once eligibility period has been completed. If you're interested in any of our open positions please contact our Human Resources department.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- PTO and Float Days
- Free Lunch and Employee Cafeteria
- Free Parking
- 401(k) with company match
- Starwood Hotels Discount
- FT Room Attendant - To clean, sanitize and stock guest rooms, ensuring that all guests are given professional and courteous service while maintaining Sheraton standards of cleanliness.
- FT Lobby Attendant - Maintain public area's appearance by thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, cleaning ashtrays, picking up debris, and ensuring public areas have ample supplies according to Sheraton Galleria Atlanta standards.
- FT Turndown Attendant - To provide nightly Turndown service to all assigned guest rooms, and fulfilling special requests for guests, ensuring that all guests are given professional and courteous service while maintaining Sheraton standards for Turndown service. Also to ensure cleanliness and upkeep of all public space areas.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor - Assists the Food and Beverage Manager in the supervision of all food and beverage operations, with an emphasis on outlets and banquet operations. Ensures that the higest quality standards are met for food, service, cleanliness, and marketing of all operations. Oversees the training and direction of the banquet and outlets staff.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com.